Crazier

Thursday, June 21, 2012

                                  


It was summer. The weather in The Hills was pleasant for a change. It was a special day. Seven rainbows adorned the sky. It was early in the morning and most people were just stirring out of their beds. But not him. He was a queer guy, an outcast. What he said and what he did were beyond the comprehension of the villagers. They feared him. They exiled him. He did not mind.

But she always found him rather fascinating. As he stood on the edge of the cliff, arms open, hair flying, his face reflected the wonder of the skies.

He made an eerie noise suddenly. The birds responded to his call. They swooped in in a spiral formation and circled over his head like a live halo.

The birds were in every color you could imagine. A live incarnation of the rainbows above. Their chirping was in beat with the sound of the waterfall. The specter was supernatural. For a moment, the worries of the villagers haunted her. But how can something so beautiful be so evil, she thought. Abandoning her fears she slid out of her hiding place, in full view of the cliff.

It was as if he sensed her movement. He turned around and saw her gaping. He acknowledged her with a smile, the most charming smile.

The next heartbeat, he vanished.




                                             #NowSinging Crazier | Taylor Swift (My Cover)


10 comments:

  1. MonkAvantGarde said...:

    Good Stuff
    wish it had been a little longer or a bit more elaborate.
    loved it.

  1. khanrafat20 said...:

    Yeah Mayank is right, I also wished that I can read a little more of this nice thought :)

    Ny ways keep it up, God Bless you.

  1. Anonymous said...:

    Always a pleasure reading your stuff. This one was refreshing. My recent trip to the mountains boosted the inspiring imaginations it gave me.

  1. Saikat Kundu said...:

    I second these wonderful feelings. Would have been nice to read a bit more of this. Touching

  1. Anonymous said...:

    Hi thеre! I know this iѕ kinda off topіc
    however , I'd figured I'd ask. Would you be interеsted
    in eхchanging linκs oг mаybe
    guest authoгing a blog article oг vicе-vеrsа?
    Μy ѕite discussеs а lot of the same
    topics аs уοuгs and I thinκ we could greatly bеnеfit from each other.
    If you're interested feel free to send me an email. I look forward to hearing from you! Fantastic blog by the way!

    my weblog: nonconflicting

  1. Anonymous said...:

    Εven with its unrіνaled ρerfoгmanсe, the
    Samsung Galaxу
    S II is $30 cheaρer. Steρ 1: Diѕаssеmble thе Palm Pixi caѕe.

    3 Gіngerbread and fеаtuгeѕ a
    4. The only reаson fοr having to downlοad aԁditional apрlicatіons and wiԁgets,
    further aԁԁing to its veгsatility.

  1. Hey keep posting such sensible and significant articles.

  1. Hi, extremely nice effort. everybody should scan this text. Thanks for sharing.

  1. I definitely comply with some points that you just have mentioned on this post. I appreciate that you just have shared some reliable recommendations on this review.

  1. I don’t skills ought to I provide you with thanks! i'm altogether shocked by your article. You saved my time. Thanks 1,000,000 for sharing this text.

Post a Comment

Lemme know how you liked it!

 
Visit blogadda.com to discover Indian blogs