Cry, cry...

Saturday, March 19, 2011
"मेरे मालिक सुर बक्श दे |सुर में वह तासीर पैदा कर कि आँखों से सच्चे मोती कि तरह अनगढ़ आँसू निकल आयें |"


- Bismillah Khan





Your tears make my day

Call me callous, call me sadistic

They are so true that I crave for more

So just cry me a river

Coz I don’t know why

But I love to see you cry…





Every single teardrop of yours is a glittering speck on my armor

When you sit in that corner alone, with tears streaking your face, leaving salty paths on your pale cheeks, you look heavenly. I just wish I can stand all night and just keep looking at you, smiling. Leaving you to yourself. It gives me immense satisfaction. Watching you slowly, painfully, recover from the spell I cast on you. I love it when you feel saddened, as if I’m making the worse actually happen to you.

I love your pain. I try my best to induce it.

“Stop it!” you might want to shout, but actually never wanting it to end. Ever.

The tears should weaken you

Only to make you stronger later

Hurt you

But increase your tolerance for pain

They must make you sad

Making you realize the need to make a difference

And then you will be happy

When you are as satisfied with yourself and what you’ve done as I am






It is every artist’s dream to instill in his audience an emotion that makes them cry. Every drop of that brine is a medal to his achievements.

“All I want is to make you cry

Give me tears, and I shall give you all I have…”



10 comments:

  1. this is your best work so far.
    very intense and gripping
    loved it a hell lot
    awesome
    5 on 5 from my side.

  1. Hiralarious said...:

    thank you sir ji
    all coz of you- *respect*

  1. Unknown said...:

    agreed with mayank bhaiko

    awesome one!
    ho sake toh mujhe bhi sikhana :D

  1. Rahul A.K said...:

    @hiral : very gud..nice one.. made me err emossanal :P

  1. Djamant said...:

    @akki
    han aaja teko rona sikhati hun :P

  1. Djamant said...:

    @rahul

    1=> spelling error
    2=> teko uska matlab bhi ni pata hoga

    n this was meant to make you cry kid :P

  1. Unknown said...:

    mayank's right. Your best work hands down!

  1. My prayers for them... I don't have any word else to say..

  1. Hiralarious said...:
    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Post a Comment

Lemme know how you liked it!

 
Visit blogadda.com to discover Indian blogs