Not decided yet...

Sunday, February 6, 2011
Hello guys
This is something I wanted to share with you all. My Neetu Di actually gave me this poem to post from my blog. Support like this is hard to come by, specially considering I just met her 2 days ago. Di, I salute your gesture and hope to live upto your expectations. So guys I accept her generous gift and bring out to you an awesome poem by her.






Since Morning I laugh,

What to do surrounded me with Darkness..

Coz every light tide to my fist..

That’ll save me from the circle of darkness…

Worry about your deal…

I need not to negotiate with …..

If the man does not love…

Then it matter to me…

But I love people from heart..

So why does it matter to you , not me….

No complaint , coz I have not any mean…

Neither with master nor with butler….



6 comments:

  1. pretty interesting poem :)
    very soulful

  1. Shriram said...:

    Gr8 poem :)

    Enjoyed reading it :D

  1. Djamant said...:

    @mayank
    thanks to Neetu Di for it!

  1. Unknown said...:

    I don't get understand tht wht I say..I conclude it in some short of words...thanx hiru.......u r such a darling...:)<3..

  1. Djamant said...:

    @neetu di....anything for ya ;)

Post a Comment

Lemme know how you liked it!

 
Visit blogadda.com to discover Indian blogs