The Initiator

Saturday, April 14, 2012



This song reminds me of the Initiator of change in my life. So here, I title this post The Initiator.




When I am down and, oh my soul, so weary;
When troubles come and my heart burdened be;
Then, I am still and wait here in the silence,
Until you come and sit awhile with me.


Being a 12th grader is no small thing. Add to it the various number of things I have to keep hidden, including you, it becomes a burden. Not the keeping silent part. I am actually good at it and also I am one badass liar. I can look you in the eye and not falter. Being a strong person, if I may say that for myself, I don’t find it hard to subdue the turmoil, also I  don’t need to vent immediately. The downside is that anger rests on my nose(direct translation of a hindi phrase, might be awkward. I don’t like sharing much about me, I see my friends tell every little detail of their lives to each other and I just sit like a deaf and dumb person. I do like to talk, though, important things, nothings, your dreams, my dreams, and seek escape in that land. Just sitting on a doorstep with you silently is the best conversation. And after that, though my troubles won’t disappear, I surely acquire enough strength from you.


You raise me up, so I can stand on mountains;
You raise me up, to walk on stormy seas;
I am strong, when I am on your shoulders;
You raise me up... To more than I can be.

Mountain climbing? Sea faring? You can’t give me an actual challenge, can you? Because from where I see things, it seems cake walk. You, so mighty, so tall, so fair. Resting on your shoulders I have the top view of the world. It feels like I can rearrange every miniature detail about this land. This is more than I could imagine accomplishing by myself. But probably saying that is not right either. It’s the initiators work you did. And the rest of it, I shall carry it on, myself, because you have made me able enough.

For where I am, I thank you. From up above the world so high, like a diamond in the sky. Erm, oh well I am a kid.


9 comments:

  1. MonkAvantGarde said...:

    This is a lovely post sister
    both in terms of content and the way it has been presented
    and most of all
    in terms of emotions associated
    >:D<

  1. Hiralarious said...:

    Really :o
    I thought it sucked :p
    Just posted it coz i typed it:p

    And yayme!:D

  1. Anonymous said...:

    It's like i just saw a completely different side of you now. This is gonna clear my doubts about you for good. Oh, and it is very beautifully written.

  1. Hiralarious said...:

    I wish you had not commented anonymously
    And doubts? I wonder what they can be

    I'm glad they're cleared though : )

  1. Saikat Kundu said...:

    You say you don't like to share, but this post tells so much about you. A really lovely article. And the lyric just made this post a bit more emotional. (BTW I like Josh Groban's better)

  1. What you are spoken communication is totally true. i do know that everyone should say a similar factor, however I simply assume that you simply place it in an exceedingly method that everybody will perceive. i am positive you may reach such a lot of folks with what you've to mention.

  1. Very attention-grabbing diary. lots of blogs I see recently do not extremely give something that attract others, however i am most positively fascinated by this one. simply thought that i'd post and allow you to apprehend.

  1. Very informative, keep posting such sensible articles, it extremely helps to grasp regarding things.

  1. Hey keep posting such sensible and significant articles.

Post a Comment

Lemme know how you liked it!

 
Visit blogadda.com to discover Indian blogs