Live and let die

Wednesday, March 28, 2012



I am a Gemini.
I change faster than you can say the word "change"
Do not object to me calling me fake,
I am adaptable. 

My identity is not lost;
I know where my loyalties lie
But at times,
I have to be different,
Not to fit in
But to get my way 

Do not denounce me for what I am with another
Be happy with what I am with you
That's is all you should care about
I do not appreciate unnecessary medling in my life

Live and let live

Or maybe, I'll live and let die.

3 comments:

  1. Princess Poo said...:

    I don't know why but I'm finding this post cute :D :).
    Really nice one Hiru :)

  1. Now this, I can derive inspiration from :) Good one.

  1. Saikat Kundu said...:

    Really fascinating. You just described Black Pearl

Post a Comment

Lemme know how you liked it!

 
Visit blogadda.com to discover Indian blogs