I can be damn angry!

Tuesday, December 28, 2010
A few light-hearted jokes are not meant to be taken personally!
And seriously, shouldn’t affect a friendship, Dammit!
But if you are really determined to be a cry-baby
Then this one is for you-







Stop talking to me and ill continue the cold war
My silence would pierce you more than my harsh words
You will be forced to remember the laughs we had
And wish that you could go back in time
But it was you who asked for this
And mind you, I’m not kind
You have no power over me
Emotional blackmails don’t move my heart
You can never get my friendship back
Once you have been an arse and let it go
And now I’m gone
Leaving a hole in your life that none else can fill
You must remember
I’m pity-less
I don’t have mercy
So don’t mess with me

6 comments:

  1. Akash said...:

    Awesome miss poet
    Reminds me of our fights
    i hope such things never happen with u

    >---6 out of 5---<

  1. Shriram said...:

    "My silence would pierce you more than my harsh words"

    such a true line,theres nothin worse than a friend's silence.

    Exceptional wrk once agn ;)

  1. Hiralarious said...:

    @akash
    lol...hope we dont have to fight!

  1. Hiralarious said...:

    @shri
    silent treatment always works :P

  1. sorta scary @_@

    you improving by the day sister :D

  1. Hiralarious said...:

    @mayank

    thanks >:D<
    and now im scary....ohkay *winks*

Post a Comment

Lemme know how you liked it!

 
Visit blogadda.com to discover Indian blogs