In Illusion...

Sunday, December 26, 2010
I did it over and over
Every night before turning in to sleep
And then again in my dreams
Yet again in my day dream
Even more in every conscious moment
Like it was the only thing that mattered
Only fact that was obvious
I had fallen in love
And my word was bound by your gravity



Still I did not dare repeat the scene
That had played only a million times like a movie
In my head
For if you don’t approve
What shall I be?
If you thought we must part ways and never look back?
I would curse myself
Before, atleast you loved me
I could have lived my life
Yes
It would have been happier
Easier
In illusion….

6 comments:

  1. Anonymous said...:

    so true that it stings . . .

  1. Akash said...:

    Yep...love stings
    but still it is sweet
    You don't expect a bed of roses all the time...do you?

    Awesome poem
    carry on miss poet

  1. Great one behna
    you are getting better day by day
    this is easily my favorite post of yours
    expecting some awesome pieces in future as well :)
    keep on going great guns

  1. Shriram said...:

    Awesome poem :)
    I really loved it :D

  1. Sh@s said...:

    Loved it. Love is a sweet sensation yet painful at times.

  1. Hiralarious said...:

    thnx every1!

    @shas
    thnx! hope you like the other posts n the future ones too!

Post a Comment

Lemme know how you liked it!

 
Visit blogadda.com to discover Indian blogs