My Centerpiece

Tuesday, March 13, 2012
   
When I was younger I expected a certain world
Now I'm excited to see it's more than what I imagined
It's ugly in some places
This gives me the aim of my life
I can make it into what I like
Atleast I will have something to do
Because doing nothing 
Makes me jittery

It's like expecting clay structure
But I got dough
I might not be able to match the activity of my hands with the perfection of my mind
But atleast I will make the dough look prettier
And I will keep messing with it until I tire
Then when a potter arrives
He will add the finishing touches
I will then have a beautiful artwork to adorn my centrepiece

5 comments:

  1. Princess Poo said...:

    This is inspiring :).
    I loved the words you used and the way you have written :D :D.

  1. MonkAvantGarde said...:

    A well written, well thought and poetic prose.

  1. Hiralarious said...:

    Thank you poo : )
    Glad to have been able to inspire you

  1. Hiralarious said...:

    Thank you xD
    Came up with it while listening to Paradise by Coldplay
    The first line matches, somewhat.
    The rest is anti thesis of the song, making the dream happen : )

  1. Saikat Kundu said...:

    Inspirational post, with a rational way

Post a Comment

Lemme know how you liked it!

 
Visit blogadda.com to discover Indian blogs