Plan of Destiny

Sunday, March 4, 2012
I am trying to concede to the fact
Come at peace with it
Accept it
Subduing me complaints as much as possible
No matter how much it pains me
It wont happen
Because it isn't supposed to
It is not my plan to let it be
It's the plan of destiny
Maybe in a different time
In a different place
Before everything changed
But as for now
I wouldn't let fantasies cloud my sanity





We can never be friends
Just familiar strangers
Nothing else
I don't need more
I have accepted
The plan of destiny

7 comments:

  1. Princess Poo said...:

    Who is this dedicated to? :O
    Nice poem btw :).
    I loved the title :)

  1. MonkAvantGarde said...:

    one of your best
    Loved it and ignored the end part
    and i have already dealt enough philosophy to you to write more here :P

  1. Hiralarious said...:

    All those who I would like to be friends with but can't : )

  1. Hiralarious said...:

    Should I delete the end part?

    I just got annoyed with the seriousness so added that :p

  1. Sonia said...:

    I loved the last few lines !! I really loved them !!

    Please don't delete them ! When you right something, you speak your heart out..that makes writing special ! Cheers !

  1. Hiralarious said...:

    Thanks you so much : )

    Those lines I deleted already though, the last part you read here is my favourite too : )

  1. Saikat Kundu said...:

    Just have had an epiphany that we know how small of this world. There are so many people we may never meet, but only can hope for having a lot of beautiful memories with whom we meet. And the last part is my favorite too.

Post a Comment

Lemme know how you liked it!

 
Visit blogadda.com to discover Indian blogs